K-Tec Racing wishes to inform about how we handle your Personal Data within our company
and the Lawful basis for our activities.
What Data We Hold
As a customer of K-Tec Racing, we hold the following data, as supplied to us by yourselves:
1. Name and address
2. Contact details such as Phone Number and E‐mail address
Why We Hold This Data
There are two main reasons for holding this data, as stated in the rules of GDPR, these are ‘Legitimate Business Interest’ and ‘Fulfilment of Contract’. Here are some more detailed explanations:
1. Name and address – This data is held for Legitimate Business Reasons. We need to know who you are and where you are based for Fulfilment of Contract reasons. For us to properly process your orders and ship goods to the
2. Contact details such as Phone Number and E‐mail address ‐ This data is held for Legitimate Business Reasons. Without this data we would not be able to advise you reference to your orders, and changes to important policies or procedures.
Who We Share This Data With
We do not share your data with any other company for Sales & Marketing purposes. We do share the following to our various delivery and logistics providers:
1. Name for the Recipient of Goods
3. Contact details, such as Phone Number and E‐mail address
Our reasons for doing so are simply for the Fulfilment of Contract – without them, we could not deliver any goods to yourselves. We have checked and ensured that all our Logistics Providers are compliant to GDPR rulings.
How Long We Hold Your Data
We hold information pertaining to Sales Orders and delivery of goods for a reasonable amount of time, to ensure accurate fulfilment of contract, and also to facilitate any claims you may need to make regarding warranties etc.
We hold certain financial information for up to 7 years, to comply with separate UK Accounting Regulations.
Your Rights Under GDPR
If we hold your personal data, you have the following rights afforded to you under the new GDPR legislation:
2. The Right of Access – you can make a request to us for copy of what data we hold on you, where we hold it and how we use it. This request will be serviced in a reasonable amount of time.
3. The Right to Rectification – if you feel that the data we hold on you is incorrect, you have the right for this to be amended.
4. The Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase all your personal data from our
systems. This request should be sent to email@example.com and will be processed within a
reasonable amount of time. We will confirm upon completion.
5. The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we do not use your data for
certain specific activities – as an example, you may not wish to receive certain communications.
6. The Right to Data Portability – where appropriate
7. The Right to Object – you have the right to object to us using your data for certain activities
8. The Right Not to be Subject to Automated Decision‐Making – until further notice, this activity does
not take place within our company.
Questions or Requests
If you have either a question regrading thePersonal Data we hold on you or wish to make a requested based on the Rights afforded to you by GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.